Capture Rain Water for Use in Your Yard – Order Discounted Rain Barrels by May 26th!
The Town of Weston is participating in the Great American Rain Barrel program and is offering Sudbury residents the opportunity to purchase a rain barrel at a discounted price of $79.00. The Town of Sudbury is not directly participating in the program this year, but greatly appreciates the Weston DPW for allowing residents to take advantage of the program
For more information or to order: visit the following webpage, http://www.tgarb.com and select Community Programs, Massachusetts & Weston.
Order Deadline: Thursday, May 26, 2022, Midnight
Pick up dates: Tuesday, June 7, 2022- Friday June 10, 2022 9:00 am-2:00 pm
Pick up location: Weston DPW, 190 Boston Post Road Bypass, Weston, MA
Reasons Why You Should Buy a Rain Barrel
- Decreases your water bill by up to 40%.
- It is an alternate source of water during droughts.
- Rain water is a healthy, chlorine and chemical-free water source for plants and gardens.
- Improves residential storm management.
- Rain barrels slow pollution from runoff.
- Lower municipal water demands & save energy at treatment plants.
About The Great American Rain Barrel:
- 100% re-purposed, food grade, UV protected and BPA free barrels. Produced in Massachusetts.
- Most durable rain barrels on the market: 3/16” wall thickness.
- Will last for years when properly drained & stored for winter. Pay for themselves in one year.
- Screen filtered to keep mosquitoes out.
- Several rain barrels can be linked together — easy 5-minute setup
- Available Colors: Forest Green, Earth Brown, and Nantucket Grey. Also available unpainted.