Full FAQ Details

How does the town ensure that walkways are fully accessible for persons with disabilities?


The Department of Public Works routinely monitors the condition of the town’s walkways to ensure for safe passage. Please keep in mind that many of the TownΓÇÖs walkways were built years ago, prior to laws regarding accessibility were enacted. The Town does make an effort of rebuilding walkways in use by disabled residents to enable passage to the extent feasible. Residents who notice safety issues on walkways are encouraged to notify the Department of Public Works via e-mail, webmaster@sudbury.ma.us, or by calling 978-443-2209. If calling after office hours, be sure to leave a detailed message as to where the maintenance issue is located.

Email this Article
Back to Planning & Community Development

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists