Next Selectmen's Meeting on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 Read More
updated 2:35 PM on Tue Jan 2nd, 2018

Full FAQ Details

Who should I contact if I notice a safety issue with an existing walkway in town (ex: overgrown vegetation, pot holes, cracks, low-hanging tree branches)?


If you notice any overgrown vegetation, pot holes, cracked asphalt, or low-hanging tree branches on or around walkways, contact the Department of Public Works via e-mail,, or by calling 978-440-5421. If you call after office hours, be sure to leave a detailed message as to where the maintenance issue is located.

Email this Article
Back to Planning & Community Development

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists