Attending College for Undocumented Students

Attending College Guide for Undocumented Students

Attending College: Guide for Undocumented Students

NOTE: In Massachusetts, the Board of Higher Education ruled that students with an Employment Authorization Document (EAD) AKA Work Permit are eligible for in-state tuition. This includes Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) recipients, and Temporary Protected Status (TPS) holders. Undocumented students do not qualify for instate tuition – they are classified as out-of-state students.

Financial Aid/ Scholarships:

Non-profit Organizations