- List of Various Local Support Groups- Includes support groups for caregivers, Alzheimer’s/dementia, brain injuries, bereavement/grief, grandparents raising grandchildren, caring for children with chronic illness or special needs, cancer, diabetes, hearing loss, low vision, Parkinson’s, and hoarding.
- Alzheimer’s Association – Support groups, educational resources, clinical trials, and political advocacy for people with Alzheimer’s/dementia and their caregivers.
- Local Senior Centers often offer support groups for people with dementia and their caregivers.
- Facing Cancer Together – Resources and support groups for those with a cancer diagnosis, caregiving for someone with cancer, those who lost someone to cancer (including for young adults); brush painting and writing wellness groups.
- Fenway Health LGBTQIA+ Aging Project – Provides LGBTQIA+ bereavement support group.
- PFLAG: Parents of LGBTQ+ Support – Support groups and mentorship for parents and caregivers of LGBTQ+, special group for BIPOC parents and caregivers.
- NAMI: Free Peer-to-Peer Mental Health Support Groups
- NAMI: Support Groups for Families/Friends of Individuals with Mental Health Conditions
- Learn 2 Cope – Peer-led support for families managing addiction and recovery.
- Alcoholics Anonymous- Search for meetings in your area.
- Narcotics Anonymous– Search for meetings in your area.