- MetroWest Center for Independent Living Disability Services – Information for those with disabilities, including information on housing, advocacy, health, travel, animals, and much more.
- Disability Advocacy – Information about how to get involved with MetroWest Center for Independent Living advocacy.
- Department of Developmental Services: Important Transition Planning Info – A guide for things to consider as a young person with a disability makes the transition from high school into the world at large.
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS): Family Support Directory – Provides a detailed list of support services available for an individual with disabilities throughout the state.
- Reporting Abuse and Neglect of Persons with Disabilities – Provides information on what kind of treatment is reportable and instructions on how to report it.
- Mass Rehab Disability Services – Provides an overview of services available through the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission (MRC), including community living, disability determination services , and vocational rehabilitation.
- MA Commission for the Blind – Increases independence and self-determination of those who are legally blind by providing employment opportunities & social rehabilitation.
- MA Commission for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (MCDHH) – Works with private & public entities to ensure that opportunities throughout MA are accessible to those who are deaf & hard of hearing.
- Brain Injury Association of MA – Provides information and assistance for brain injury survivors, their families, and those who care for them.
- State Head Injury Program (SHIP) – Explains services available for persons with traumatic brain injuries.
Free Medical Equipment
- ReQuipment – Free Medical Equipment – Search for gently-used medical equipment that has been refurbished, repaired and made available for free to those who need it.
- Sudbury Senior Center Durable Medical Equipment Loan Closet– Provides free gently-used durable medical equipment such as walkers, wheel chairs, lifts and more to Sudbury residents. (978) 443-3055