State Election – Tuesday, November 6, 2012
To view the November 6, 2012 State Election Specimen Ballot for your precinct, click on the appropriate link below:
- Specimen Ballot for Pct. 1
- Specimen Ballot for Subpct. 1A, Pct. 4 and Pct. 5
- Specimen Ballots Pct. 2 and Pct. 3
WHERE DO YOU VOTE?
There are two polling locations in Sudbury:
- Precincts 1, 1A, 2 and 5 vote at Fairbank Community Center, 40 Fairbank Road.
- Precincts 3 and 4 vote at the Lower Town Hall, 322 Concord Road.
Polls open on Election Day at 7:00 a.m. and close at 8:00 p.m.