Positions Available for the 2022 Annual Town Election

(Sticky Post) Published January 3, 2022 | Town Clerk | Updated March 10, 2022 | Automatically Archived on 2/4/2022

This Post has been archived and its content might be outdated. If you are looking for recent content, please check this Department's Homepage.

Annual Town Election

The 2022 Annual Town Election will be held on Monday, March 28th 7AM to 8PM. Candidate’s packets will be available at the Town Clerk’s Office beginning January 6th. The last day to file intentions to run for office and to pick up a nomination packet is Wednesday, February 2nd.  Completed nomination papers are due back to the Town Clerk’s Office by Friday, February 4th.  Candidates must pick up their papers in person. Please call to make an appointment to pick up Nomination Papers.

Contact the Town Clerk’s Office at clerk@sudbury.ma.us or 978-639-3351 if you would like to run for office or have questions regarding the Annual Town Election/Meeting schedule .  

The following positions will be included on the ballot:

For Three Years:

For Five Years:

For One Year:

To file intentions to run for Lincoln-Sudbury Regional School Committee, please contact:

Donna Cakert, Registrar
Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School
390 Lincoln Road
Sudbury, MA 01776

978-443-9961 X2334


How to Run for Office Workshop

If this is your first time running for office or you could use a refresh on Campaign Finance, Nomination Paper submission, etc please view the How to Run for Office Workshop.


Voter Registration

Tuesday, March 8th is the deadline for registering to vote at the Annual Town Election. You can register by mail or on-line  at the link below. Registration forms will be available in the vestibule at the  Clerk’s office, as well as at the Special Registration Session on Tuesday, March 8th and can be left in the black lock box.    

Click here for additional information and opportunities for registration: How to register to vote in Massachusetts.

In Massachusetts, residents need to register only once, unless they move. If a voter moves within the Commonwealth, the voter is required to re-register in the new community. When a voter moves within Town, written notification of the voter change of residence must be filed with the Town Clerk’s office.

Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office at clerk@sudbury.ma.us or 978-639-3351 with questions.