Full FAQ Details

This FAQ has been archived and it's content might be outdated. If you are looking for recent content please check this Department's Homepage

How do I obtain an Absentee Ballot?


You can download and print an absentee ballot application for yourself or for a family member by clicking on the appropriate link below:

Absentee Ballot Application

Absentee Ballot Application for a Family Member

Completed, signed applications can be scanned and emailed to the Town Clerk’s Office at webmaster@sudbury.ma.us returned to us by fax at 978-639-3340, in person or by mail.

Town Clerk’s Office

322 Concord Road

Sudbury, MA 01776 

Please call 978-639-3351 if you have any questions.

Email this Article
Back to Town Clerk

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists