Full FAQ Details

What is the process for becoming an Election Worker at the Polls?


If you are a registered voter in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and are interested in working the polls on election day please contact the Town Clerk by phone at 978-639-3351 or by email at webmaster@sudbury.ma.us.


Email this Article
Back to Town Clerk

Subscribe Subscribe to Email Lists