Town of Sudbury
Part-time Clerical Position, 18 hours per week
The Town of Sudbury seeks a qualified part-time employee to perform clerical work under the direction of the Building Inspector and Department Assistant.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Issue Wiring, Plumbing and Gas permits
- Receive Building Permit applications for new construction/renovations
- Schedule daily inspections for the Building, Wiring, and Plumbing & Gas inspectors
- Enter permit information into software system
- Record inspection information for each permit
- Assist public with inquires on properties in town
- Other office duties as needed
Hours: 18 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 3-4 hours per day.
Duties and Qualifications: In addition to above, the position requires effective verbal and written communication skills; excellent computer and record keeping skills; ability to interact with public effectively; ability to work independently and be self-motivated. Starting hourly rate – range $16.55 to $17.87 DOQ; No benefits included. Send letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com
Deadline: Resumes accepted until Wednesday, September 7th at 3:00 p.m. AA/EOE
See complete job description below.